Become a member of QUARTZ Elite Program
- The objective of the QUARTZ Elite Program is to promote a safe and clean Sport philosophy.
- The QUARTZ Elite Program consists of a unique biological and toxicological monitoring.
- The QUARTZ Elite Program is developed by the non profit Organization « Athletes For Transparency »(AFT).
To be eligible for the QUARTZ Elite Program, you must meet the following conditions:
- Be at least 18 years old
- To be a professional athlete or to justify an international selection in under-23 or senior in the last 5 years (from 01/01/2015)
- Accept the charter of the QUARTZ Elite Program
If you meet these conditions, you must then, to become a member of the QUARTZ Elite Program, fill in the form below:
or send us an email at email@example.com with the following information:
Subject: "I wish to become a member of the QUARTZ Elite 2020 Program" Last name : First name (s) : Date of Birth : Sport : International level documentary evidence : comment and / or attachment and / or internet link
At this step you will be considered as a volunteer to join the QUARTZ Elite Program, contacted by our teams and your name will appear here on our website:
Two options then for funding. The fastest way is, for one of your sponsors or yourself, to be able to donate 1200 euros to the Ultra Sports Sciences Foundation which funds the QUARTZ Elite Program (between 60 and 100% of this sum may be tax exempt depending on the country). Otherwise our Association will try to find the funding for you, but this solution is more random and much less fast.
Finally, once the funding is obtained and before the payment, we will ask you to send some information (previous medical monitoring, results of the Athlete Biological Passport or access to your ADAMS account if existing … etc.) Then your profile will be studied by our Experts from QUARTZ commission. If all results are normal you can integrate the QUARTZ Elite Program.
Now, it’s your turn to play !